Family Medicine Clinic Medicine Clinic Surgery Clinic Gynecology & Obstetric Clinic Pediatric Clinic Orthopaedic Clinic Ophthalmology Clinic Dental Clinic Dermatology Clinic Chinese Medicine Clinic Accident and Emergency Department Health Assessment and Management Center Anesthesiology Clinic Clinical Nutrition
Research & Educaiton
The Department of Chinese Medicine was established in January, 2014. It is led by Professor Lixing Lao, the director of School of Chinese Medicine. The department now consists of 15 doctors including 5 from the HKU School of Chinese Medicine, and 10 from the First Class A-level Hospitals in Mainland China. It functions as the clinical, research and teaching department for the HKU-SZH hospital and the School of Chinese Medicine, HKU.
Other diseases in the endocrinology, psychiatry,gynecology,pediatrics, dermatology, etc.
Note for appointment:
Patient can make appointment for Chinese Medicine outpatient consultations via telephone, online or walk-in service.
Notes for consultation:
1. Chinese Medicine outpatient service covers Chinese medicine, acupuncture, moxibustion, and tuina (massage). Please bring your medical records for consultant's reference, if any.
2. Please print the appointment receipt with the appointment number, confirm with the triage nurse, and make your payment in lobby of Outpatient Building. Please wait for consultation at Chinese Medicine Outpatient clinics.
3. Patient will be diagnosed with the special technique (inspection, olfaction, inquiry, palpation, etc.) by Chinese Medicine consultant. Don’t paint with heavy makeup. Don’t scratch tongue-coating. Avoid eat or drink food causing tongue -coating staining, e.g. coffee, chocolate, tea, etc.
4. Please inform Chinese Medicine consultant the history of illness and allergies, if any, to get appropriate treatment.
5. Please make appointment for the follow up consultation via hospital appointment service
6. Service hours:
· Monday to Friday: 8:30 am -12:30 noon, 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm.
· Saturday: 8:30 am - 12:30 noon, 2:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Public holidays and weekends: please refer to hospital notice or inquire
© 2014 University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen Hospital Copyright|Design by szweb.cn