1. Why should patients make appointments? ?
Making appointments can save patients from wasting time in hospital queuing up, and can also ensure that every patient has enough time to communicate with the doctor. It is conducive to creating a satisfactory and orderly hospital environment.
2. What is general practitioner? Why should patients visit a general practitioner first?
General practitioners are clinicians executing general medical practices. Having received good training in general practice--a wide-ranging professional field, general practitioners are equipped with comprehensive medical knowledge, and are generalists capable of treating common diseases, frequently-occurring diseases and general emergencies.
The advantage of first-visit patients’ “general diagnosis first, specialized treatment second” lies in that general practitioners can quickly diagnose and treat various basic diseases thanks to their comprehensive medical knowledge and clinical experience. Based on the general practitioner’s preliminary diagnosis, a patient in need of specialist out-patient treatment shall be directly transferred to relevant department without suffering all those troublesome back-and-forth trips between different departments.
3. How far ahead of time can patients make appointments with general practitioners?
Patients can make appointments one week in advance.
4. What information should be offered for pre-registration?
Since real-name system is adopted by the hospital, an outpatient’s name, ID card number and phone number should be provided during pre-registration. Besides, patients also need to submit medical records with definite diagnoses of other hospitals during pre-registration for special departments.
5. Can patients make on-the-spot appointments for the very day?
Making on-the-spot appointments cannot ensure you to see the doctor on the very same day.
6. Can patients choose doctors they prefer when making appointments?
No. We will arrange highly qualified experts to provide comprehensive service in diagnosis and treatment for our patients.
7. Can patients directly ask doctors to prescribe drugs or perform physical examinations?
No prescription or examination can be done without a doctor’s diagnosis.
8. What are the opening hours of emergency department?
The Accident and Emergency department is 24 hours open.